Use the following steps to check/verify your AutoCal’s License, Auth Code, & Serial Number. The license number will match PPEI’s V2 License Number if it has been properly linked.
- Do NOT connect your AutoCal/V2 until step 2 has been completed and the EFI Live V8 Scan & Tune software has been successfully installed.
- Download EFI Live V8 Software and install when the download has completed.
- Connect your AutoCal/V2 to computer using the supplied USB cable and wait for the device drivers to install successfully.
- Open the EFI Live V8 Scan & Tune software (icon will be located on your Desktop).
- Click on the F7: Licenses tab (located on the left side of the screen).
- The Autocal’s License/Serial Number will be displayed near the top of the pop-up window (located under the F2: Hardware tab).
- Click on the F3: VINs tab.
- The Authorization Code will be displayed at the bottom of the window.