This guide is continued from Updating Device Bootblock & Firmware. Please follow both steps to ensure that your device is up to date.
- Locate the All Diesel BBX file saved to your desktop and double click it.
- Click on the F2: Scan tab at the top left of the window.
- Place a check mark in each box beside the appropriate controller(s). See Controller list below for reference)
- Click on the F3: Tune tab and select the appropriate controller(s) again.
- After you’ve made your selections next to the appropriate controller(s), click on the dropdown beside the Program button at the bottom of the window.
- Select the third option in the list ‘Format CONFIG file system’. Click Yes on the pop-up window to continue.
- Click on the dropdown beside the Program button again, and this time select the second option in the list ‘Program Selections and Configuration Files (Slower)’.
- Click Yes on the popup window ‘This operation may take a few minutes’ to continue.
- Once the green progress bar finishes moving across the screen, a popup window will say ‘Configuration files have been copied’. Hit OK on that message and select Close at the bottom right of the screen.
- Your AutoCal/V2 is now up-to-date and properly configured!
|ECM Controller List|
|2001-2004 6.6L Duramax LB7: E54||2004.5-2005.5 6.6L Duramax LLY: E60|
|2001-2005.5 Allison 5 Speed TCM: AL5||2006-2007 6.6L Duramax LBZ: E35A|
|2007.5-2010 6.6L Duramax LMM: E35B||2006-2008 Allison 6 Speed TCM: A40|
|2011-2014 6.6L Duramax LML: E86A||2009-2015 Allison 6 Speed TCM: A50|
|2015-2016 6.6L Duramax LML: E86B||2015.5-2016 LML Allison TCM: T87|
|2016-2018 2.8L Duramax: E98||2016-2018 2.8L Duramax 6-speeed TCM: T43|
|2006-2007 5.9L Cummins: CMB||2007.5-2009 6.7L Cummins: CMC|
|2010-2012 6.7L Cummins: CMD||2013-2017 6.7L Cummins: CME|
|2014-2015 Chevrolet Cruze: E47|