Use the following guide to ensure that your EFILive tool is up to date. This is required before taking any action with your AutoCal/V2.
- Do NOT connect Autocal/ V2 until step 2 has been completed and EFI Live V8 Scan & Tune program has been successfully installed.
- Download EFI Live V8 Software.
- Install EFI Live V8 Software once download process has completed.
- Connect the Autocal/V2 to your computer using the supplied USB cable and wait for device drivers to install successfully.
- Open the EFI Live V8 Scan & Tune program (icon will be located on your Desktop).
- Click on the Check Firmware button towards the top left of the window.
- In the pop-up window, begin at the top, with Bootblock, and update each section that is out of date, by clicking on the Update button beside it. If Bootblock is up to date, proceed to firmware and click update, followed by config files.
- Once it says Bootblock version, Firmware version, and Config Files are all ok, click OK at the bottom right and proceed with updating BBX settings.