Banks Ram-Air Superiority Flowbench developed, dyno proven cold-air intake with enclosed housing improves flow up to 35%, increases power and fuel economy, and reduces exhaust gas temps and sooty black smoke. Banks Ram-Air Intake Systems are tested and proven. They start out as CAD software prototypes and are put through flow simulations. After a hardware prototype is made, it’s tested on a flowbench. Then it’s tested on the vehicle. And finally, Banks’ density-tests the Ram-Air against stock and many competitors.
Thanks to its enclosed cold-air housing, huge inlet, giant dome-shaped lifetime filter and streamlined design, Banks Ram-Air Intake maximizes the flow of cool, dense air to the engine for greater power and fuel economy. It flows 35% better than stock and delivers greater air density to the turbo’s inlet than the stock system and every competitor tested! It’s all about density and Banks Ram-Air Intakes deliver. The harder you work your truck, the more Banks Ram-Air Intake improves power and fuel economy!
An aftermarket exclusive: with 5 inch bellows, Banks Ram-Air accommodates engine movement, which protects the components and extends service life. What’s more, Ram-Air is designed to not cause fault or error codes.
- Extensively tested & validated
- Enclosed housing keeps out hot, power-robbing engine air
- Inhales cooler outside air for more power & MPG
- Giant filter maximizes high-flow filtration
- Helps engine run cooler
- Accommodates engine movement
- Prevents component damage
- Extends service life and requires fewer cleanings
- 5-year Limited Warranty (filter: Lifetime Limited Warranty)
- Outflows stock and competitors up to 35%
- Reduces exhaust gas temps (EGTs)
- Exclusive 5 inch bellows prevents component damage
- Cooler temps
- Cleaner-running engine
- Dry Air Filter Element
- Emissions compliant: CARB EO D-161-100