POWER PERFORMANCE ENTERPRISES, INC., and its officers, directors, employees, agents, assigns and successors (SELLER) shall in no way be responsible for any direct, indirect or consequential damage resulting from improper installation and/or use of products offered for sale through this website. BUYER and/or USER assume all responsibility for any damage resulting from the use or misuse of this product. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, BUYER hereby waives all claims against SELLER arising from the use of this product. BUYER hereby waives all remedies or liabilities, expressed or implied, arising by law or otherwise, (including without limitation any obligations of SELLER with respect to fitness, merchantability and consequential damages) or whether or not occasioned by SELLER’s negligence. SELLER disclaims any warranty and expressly disclaims any liability for personal injury or damages. BUYER acknowledges and agrees that the disclaimer of any liability for personal injury is a material term for this agreement and BUYER agrees to indemnify SELLER and to hold SELLER harmless from all claims related to or arising from installation and/or use of the product purchased. Under no circumstances will SELLER be liable for any damages or expenses by reason of use or sale of any such products. SELLER assumes no liability regarding the improper installation, misuse, or misapplication of its products. It is BUYER’S responsibility to ensure proper installation and use.
DISCLAIMER OF PRODUCT FITNESS
LA TUNING/POWER PERFORMANCE ENTERPRISES, INC. is the SELLER of all products offered by sale on this website. By purchasing any product through this website, BUYER acknowledges and agrees:
- All products offered for sale through this website are designed and intended for off-highway, competition use only. Once these products are installed on a vehicle, it can only be used for sanctioned, competition use. It is illegal to use these products on vehicles that operate on highways and roadways.
- Use of these products on a motor vehicle that operates on any state or federal highway or roadway may constitute a violation of the Clean Air Act (CAA). The CAA can be found at http://www.epa.gov/air/caa/. You should read the CAA, particularly 42 USC § 7522 and the related regulations before using this product. Violations of the CAA may lead to criminal or civil fines and sanctions. It is the responsibility of the BUYER to ensure all USERS of products purchased by BUYER understand and comply with all local, state and federal laws regarding vehicle emissions (including the CAA), noise/sound, and speed/use.
- All products offered for sale through this website are capable of the following:
- Making a vehicle non-compliant with local, state and federal emissions regulations, including the CAA.
- Making a vehicle capable of obtaining vehicle speeds unsafe for driving conditions.
- Making a vehicle capable of obtaining conditions exceeding safe vehicle speeds based on mechanical condition of the vehicle, such as tire speed ratings.
- Making the vehicle capable of exceeding mechanical limits of engine speed, power output, and mechanical stress upon the powertrain, driveline, chassis, and body of the vehicle.
- Producing power and torque output(s) requiring superior driving skills and techniques in order to be safely applied. It is the sole responsibility of BUYER of these products to make BUYER and any USER of these products aware of these additional capabilities and adjust the installation and use of the product accordingly, or to not install or use the product.
- Installation and use of these products could result in the voidance of vehicle and/or parts manufacturers’ warranties.
- BUYER is not relying upon SELLER’S skill or judgment to select or furnish products suitable for any particular purpose and all products are sold without any warranty whatsoever, express or implied, as to fitness for any particular intended use.
- No product is available for sale or use in the state of California.
The information, software, products, and services included in or available through the POWER PERFORMANCE ENTERPRISES, INC. website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. POWER PERFORMANCE ENTERPRISES, INC. and/or its suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the POWER PERFORMANCE ENTERPRISES, INC. website at any time. Advice received via the POWER PERFORMANCE ENTERPRISES, INC. website should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
POWER PERFORMANCE ENTERPRISES, INC. and/or its suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained on the POWER PERFORMANCE ENTERPRISES, INC. website for any purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty or condition of any kind. POWER PERFORMANCE ENTERPRISES, INC and/or its suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF OWNERSHIP AND USE OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
BUYER acknowledges the products sold through this website constitute the intellectual property of POWER PERFORMANCE ENTERPRISES, INC. and/or others. BUYER acknowledges that his purchase of such products constitutes a license to use such products for a single use on a single vehicle and that SELLER reserves all other ownership and use rights. BUYER agrees he shall not resell or redistribute these products under any circumstances unless specific and limited rights have been given in writing by SELLER to BUYER.
For Orders related to Repair of Product requests:
All risk of loss or destruction of or damage to product shall be on the Customer from and after tender of the products to the shipping Carrier. Customer is responsible for adequately and securely packaging any products sent to us for repair. If, PPEI, in its sole discretion determines that the item was damaged prior to or upon its arrival to us, PPEI will refuse to repair the item and will offer to return ship the damaged item back to the customer for a pre-paid shipping fee of $25.00. Any requests for return shipping must be submitted via a support ticket created on www.ppei.com.
For New Product Orders:
PPEI shall have no liability to Customer for any delay caused by the Company shipping the products to the Customer. Shipment and/or delivery dates are merely estimates and failure of shipment and/or delivery by the estimated date will not constitute grounds for charge back, set-off, or other damages or claims of damages against PPEI. PPEI is not responsible for mis-delivery errors via carrier, or incorrect shipping info.
Further, Customer shall exercise reasonable and timely diligence in discovering and reporting to PPEI any damage or shortage in materials and parts. Claims for missing parts, damage in shipping and/or requested returns must be submitted via a support ticket created on www.ppei.com within 30 days after documented delivery date of receipt of ordered items to Customer. Shipping packaging is not weatherproof. Thus, proper storage of packages is required. Customer agrees they have read and agreed to all the Terms and Conditions set forth on our website, www.ppei.com.